This Moodle Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is open to all members of the Ravensbourne community. To get started, log in with your Ravensbourne user-ID and password.
Learn@Rave VLE Site User Policy
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person (plagiarism, or passing off other peoples material as your own) or copyright material not referenced or acknowledged.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email etc.) of other users of the VLE.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- No Flaming; there is a difference between voicing a legitimate concern or grievance and simply badmouthing or some other form of written abuse of someone or some service. These will be deleted upon discovery.
- Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators or appropriate course leaders will be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the Terms of Service may receive a warning. Depending on the severity and frequency of violations, the user may lose his/her account temporarily or permanently.
- Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of the VLE administrators and appropriate course leaders.
- All users are required to provide a valid email address where they can be contacted at any time.
- Staff and students need to use an existing Ravensbourne login account to log in to the VLE. If permitted, guests can enter the site but cannot actively participate in the on-line activities.
- Any person actively using the VLE is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.
If you are unhappy about anything which you see anywhere on the VLE or you are unhappy about the terms of service in this policy, please email the VLE Administrators.